Chocolate Banana Oat Breakfast Shake
This simple, healthy chocolate healthy smoothie is made with banana, almond butter, rolled oats, flax seed and a scoop of chocolate protein powder. It’s such a simple, healthy breakfast healthy smoothie or treat concept. Dish is vegan, gluten-free, scrumptious, and all set in 5 minutes.
I take pleasure in extremely thick healthy smoothies and after consuming freezing cold shakes with a lots of ice in them (or upwards of 2 entire frozen bananas lol), I ultimately found out that you can utilize a scoop of oats for density too! This is a win for those times when I long for the benefit and goodness of among my healthy vegan healthy smoothies, however am choosing a less cold experience. If you’re trying to find a lot more vegan healthy smoothies and wholesome vegan meals, take a look at my cookbook too.
I like huge living salads, fresh juices, and obviously healthy smoothies all year. I particularly like including oats to my combined mixtures now due to the fact that it provides the healthy smoothie that comfortable oat flavour. It likewise makes the beverage additional filling. Obviously I needed to make this one chocolate-y and obviously I offered you a load of choices for tailoring too! Get this chocolate banana oat breakfast healthy smoothie in your life!
How To Freeze Bananas for Shakes:
- Wait on the bananas to get completely speckled on the outdoors and ripe.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and clear an area in your freezer.
- Peel the bananas and slice them into 2-inch pieces
- Location the sliced bananas pieces in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Location the baking sheet in the freezer and freeze the sliced bananas up until strong, or over night.
- Transfer frozen banana pieces to a resealable bag or airtight container (to conserve area in your freezer).
- Usage bananas within 6 months of freezing.
The main point that I like about this healthy smoothie is that I practically constantly have these active ingredients on hand. I keep a huge stash of frozen, sliced bananas in my freezer, and almond butter, flax seeds, and vegan protein powder are kitchen staples for me. The frozen bananas are so essential! They make healthy smoothies incredibly frothy, thick, and velvety.
This healthy smoothie can quickly be made nut-free! Just utilize an oat or soy-based milk, and swap in tahini or pumpkin seed butter for the almond. Likewise, if you like this healthy smoothie, I wager you’ll likewise enjoy my Peanut Butter Vanilla Green Shake, another scrumptious breakfast healthy smoothie alternative!
Chocolate Banana Oat Breakfast Shake
This simple, healthy chocolate healthy smoothie is made with banana, almond butter, rolled oats, flax seed and a scoop of chocolate protein powder. It’s such a simple, healthy breakfast or treat concept. Dish is vegan, gluten-free, and scrumptious.
PREPARATION TIME 5 minutes OVERALL TIME 5 minutes
Course Drink, Breakfast, Drinks, Treat Diet Plan Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (or other nut/seed butter)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 big ripe banana, ideally frozen
- pinch sea salt
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder optional
- 1/4 cup ice optional
- In an upright mixer, integrate the non-dairy milk, oats, almond butter, cocoa powder, flax seeds, vanilla, banana, salt, cinnamon, protein powder (if utilizing), and ice (if utilizing). Put the cover on and bring the mixer accelerate to high. Mix up until the healthy smoothie is completely smooth and frothy. Delight in right away!
- Do not hesitate to include a pitted medjool date to this mix if you choose your healthy smoothies a bit sweeter!
- Other additions that are excellent in this healthy smoothie: a handful of moderate greens like child spinach, chia seeds (1 teaspoon), even a handful of an alternative healthy smoothie thickener like frozen zucchini or cauliflower is incredible. Chocolate repairs all!
Program 18 remarks
Deep Green Lentil Stew with Spinach, Tahini & LemonNapa and Kale Slaw with Crunchy Barbeque Cauliflower & Pickled Jalapeño Cattle Ranch
Check Out Complete Short Article https://thefirstmess.com/2019/01/05/hearty-chocolate-oat-smoothie-vegan-recipe/ .